Are you in a situation when your financial status or the type of a property you are trying to purchase don’t fit the traditional lending guidelines?
A non confirming loan could be an option for you.
Some situations when a non-confirming loan could be right for you are
- Non genuine savings
- Inconsistent or bad credit history
- Missed loan repayments or arrears
- Various financial difficulties
- Self employed
- Recently started a new job
Although these kinds of loans come with higher interest rates, they would generally be used as short term loans until you get back on track and improve your financial situation. Once you have your financial situation sorted you can re-apply for a traditional loan.
- Flexible terms
- Loans easily within reach
- Higher loan amount